Bremsstrahlung generation from targets in a magnetic field
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Sanford and J. Halbleib, “Radiation output and dose predictions for flash X-ray sources,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci.,NS-32, No 6, 1095–1100 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Halbleib, “Theoretical model for an advanced bremsstrahlung convertor,” J. Appl. Phys.,45, No. 9, 4103–4109 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Ottinger and S. Goldstein, “Theoretical scheme for axial compression of relativistic electron beam,” Phys. Rev. Lett.,45, 340–343 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Parsons et al., “IREB transport and rise time compression using magnetic field gradients,” in: Proceedings of the Fourth IEEE Pulsed Power Conference, Albuquerque, NM, June 6–8, 1983, New York (1983), pp. 495–502.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Lee, R. Backstron, J. Halbleib, et al., “Gradient B drift transport of high current electron beams,” J. Appl. Phys.,56, No. 11, 3175–3181 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.A. F. Akkerman, Yu. M. Nikitushev, and V. A. Botvin, Monte Carlo Solution of Problems of Fast-Electron Transport in Matter [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Pratt, H. Tseng, C. Lee, and L. Kissel, “Bremsstrahlung energy spectra from electrons of kinetic energy 1 keV<T1<2000 keV incident on neutral atoms 2<Z<92,” At. Data Nucl. Data Tables,20, 175–209 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Storm and Kh. Israel', Interaction Cross Sections of γ Rays (for Energies 0.001–100 MeV and for Elements from 1 to 100) (Handbook) [Russian translation], Atomizdat, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. F. Bondar', A. A. Goman'ko, A. A. Ermakov, et al., “Method of measuring plasma currents induced in the injection of a relativistic electron beam into gas,” Prib. Tekh. Éksp., No. 6, 139–141 (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.K. A. Baigarin, N. U. Barinov, V. N. Kiselev, and D. V. Filippov, “Transportation of high-current relativistic electron beam along a current-carrying wire,” in: Abstracts of the Proceedings of the Sixth All-Union Symposium on High-Current Electronics [in Russian], Tomsk (1986), Part 1, pp. 136–138.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990