Thermomechanical interaction of the technological-channel tubes and graphite-bed elements of channel reactor
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsChannel Reactor Thermomechanical Interaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Dollezhal' and I. Ya. Emel'yanov, Channel-Type Nuclear Power Reactor [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Goncharov, N. S. Burdakov, Yu. S. Virgil'ev, et al., Action of Radiation on the Graphite of Nuclear Reactors [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Zaimovskii, A. V. Nikulina, and N. G. Reshetnikov, Zirconium Alloys in Atomic Power [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Karpunin, S. V. Kushchuk, and A. A. Tutnov, Mathematical Model of Anisotropic Creep of Materials with a Shifting and Expanding Creep Potential Surface. Preprint IAÉ-4192/4 [in Russian], Institute of Atomic Power, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Hill, Mathematical Theory of Plasticity [Russian translation], GITTL, Moscow (1956), p. 407.Google Scholar
- 6.O. K. Zenkevich, Finite-Element Method in Engineering [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Knizhnikov, P. A. Platonov, and A. I. Ul'yanov, “Taking account of the influence of residual stress on the creep deformation of channel tubes,” At. Énerg.,58, No. 1, 13–17 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990