Mössbauer study of Fe-Al disordered alloys near the critical concentration
- 26 Downloads
Disordered bcc Fe1−qAl q alloys in the composition range 0.5≤q≤0.6 were studied by Mössbauer effect measurements. The Mössbauer spectra at 300 K of all the samples consist of two paramagnetic sites, one is a singlet and the other a doublet with quadrupole splitting. The results can be interpreted by considering that the sites of this disordered system are arranged near the configurations of the Fe and Al sites of the Fe-Al ordered system.
KeywordsThin Film Composition Range Effect Measurement Critical Concentration Quadrupole Splitting
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Arrot and H. Sato, Phys. Rev. 114 (1959) 1420.Google Scholar
- G.P. Huffman and R.M. Fisher, J. Appl. Phys. 38 (1967) 735.Google Scholar
- I. Vincze, Phys. Stat. Sol. (a) 7 (1971) K43.Google Scholar
- M. Shiga and Y. Nakamura, J. Phys. Soc. Japan 40 (1976) 1295.Google Scholar
- T.E. Chan Shaw, Physica B 86–88 (1977) 391.Google Scholar
- A. Taylor and R. Jones, J. Phys. Chem. Sol. 6 (1958) 16.Google Scholar
- G.A. Pérez Alcazar and E. Galvao da Silva, J. Phys. F 17 (1987) 2323.Google Scholar
- J.H. Hsu and C.L. Chien, Hyp. Int. 69 (1991) 451.Google Scholar