Hydrodynamics of channels with regular roughness at small Reynolds numbers
KeywordsReynolds Number Small Reynolds Number Regular Roughness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Kader and A. M. Yaglom, "Influence of roughness and longitudinal pressure gradient on the turbulent boundary layers," It. Nauk. Tekh., Ser., Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza,18, 3–111 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Kh. Ibragimov and L. L. Kobzar', "Calculation of the hydraulic drag coefficient and velocity profile in tubes with regular roughness," At. Énerg.,37, No. 4, 297–305 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Baumann and K. Rehme, "Friction correlations for rectangular roughness," Int. J. Heat Mass Trans.,18, 1189–1197 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Nunner, "Warmeubergang and Druckabfall in rauhen Rohren," VDI-Forsch., No. 455, 1–39 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Koch,"Druckverlust und Warmeubergang bei verwirbelter Stromung," VDI-Forsch., No. 469, 1–44 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Kh. Ibragimov, V. I. Subbotin, V. P. Bobkov, et al., Structure of Turbulent Flow and Heat-Transfer Mechanism in Channels [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. D. Levchenko, M. N. Meshkov, and Yu. P. Trubakov, "Hydraulic drag in viscous liquid flow in rough tubes," in: Heat Transfer in Atomic-Power-Plant Energy Equipment [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1986), pp. 47–54.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Friedman, “Laminar flow in a channel with a step,” J. Eng. Math.,6, No. 2, 285–290 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Ukhov and V. N. Sidel'nikov, Numerical Investigation of Viscous Flow in a Plane Ribbed Channel: Preprint FÉI-558 [in Russian], Power-Physics Institute, Obninsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.M. P. Leonchuk and Z. V. Sivak, Calculation of the Flow of Viscous Incompressible Liquid in Channels of Rectangular Form: Preprint FÉI-1386 [in Russian], Obninsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 11.B. N. Sidel'nitkov and A. V. Shut'ko, “Generalization of the Method of Successive Upper Relaxation for the Solution of Differential Equations of Elliptical Type: Preprint FÉI-788 [in Russian], Obninsk (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990