Particle diameter of the airborne microorganisms over Beijing and Tianjin area
- 39 Downloads
This study was aimed at the detection of the Count Medium Diameter (CMD) of airborne bacterial and fungal particles with the Andersen's six-stage viable air-sampler at four sites over Beijing and Tianjin area. The results were as follows: in the first period (1984–1985) the CMDs annual average were 5.6, 6.6, 5.5, 7.1 µm at Xi-Dan, Feng-Tai, Tang-Gu and Huai-Rou respectively. The CMDs annual average of the airborne fungal particles were 3.9 µm at Feng-Tai and Xi-Dan. In the second period (1987–1988), the CMD annual average of airborne bacteria was 7.3, that of airborne fungi was 3.9 µm at Xi-Dan. At Huai-Rou, the CMD of airborne-bacteria was 7.1.
Keywordsaerosol airborne microbes particle size
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Che Fengxiang, (1984) —The decay of atmosphere microbe. Disinfection and Sterilization,1 (3):153.Google Scholar
- Che Fengxiang, (1985) —Killing action of solar radiation on air-microbes. Disinfection and Sterilization,2 (2):101.Google Scholar
- Che Fengxiang,et al. (1988) —Investigation of atmosphere bacterial pollution near ground in Beijing. China Environ. Sci.,8 (12): 70.Google Scholar
- Ferron G.A., (1977) —Deposition of polydisperse aerosols in two glass representing the upper human air way. J. Aerosol. Sci.,8 (6):406.Google Scholar
- Ja Zhenzhen,et al. (1986) —Quantitative study on fungi among atmosphere dust in Beijing in 1983. J. Environ and Health,3 (1): 8.Google Scholar
- Qu Shaohou,et al. (1982) —Aerosol character and variety in Beijing area. Learnet J. Environ and Sci.,2 (4): 317.Google Scholar
- Schlesinger R.B.,et al. (1977) —Particle deposition in a hollow east of the Hyma-trachebronchial tree. J. Aerosol Sci.,(8):429.Google Scholar
- Wu Chenghua,et al. (1982) —Comparison of airfungi high above Beijing to those of 24 years ago. Learnet J. Environ and Sci.,2 (3):255.Google Scholar
- Zhang Zongli,et al. (1987) —Ecological study on urban air-bacteria. China Environ Sci.,7 (3):43.Google Scholar