Investigation of the energy operator spectrum for a two-magnon system in a one-dimensional anisotropic heisenberg ferromagnet with second neighbor interactions
- 26 Downloads
We consider a physical system of two magnons in an anisotropic one-dimensional Heisenberg ferromagnet with interactions up to the second neighbor. We study the spectrum and bound states of the two-magnon Hamiltonian. We find that under certain conditions, the spectrum differs from that of the isotropic Hamiltonian by one extra or one missing bound state.
KeywordsPhysical System Energy Operator Neighbor Interaction Operator Spectrum Heisenberg Ferromagnet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. A. Bethe,Z. Phys.,B 71., 205. (1931).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Fukuda and M. Wortis,J. Phys. Chem. Solids,24, 1675–1677 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Wortis,Phys. Rev.,132, 85–97 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.C. K. Majumdar,J. Math. Phys.,10, 117 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Ono, S. Mikado, and T. Oguchi,J. Phys. Soc. Japan,30, 358 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.I.G. Gochev,Theor. Math. Phys.,15, 402 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.I. G. Gochev,Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,34, 1674 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Izyumov and Yu. N. Skryabin,Statistical Mechanics of Magnetically Ordered Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar