Investigation of the energy operator spectrum of the two-magnon system in a one-dimensional spins = 1 non-Heisenberg ferromagnet with nearest and second-nearest neighbor interactions
- 25 Downloads
We consider the two-magnon system in a one-dimensional non-Heisenberg ferromagnet of spin s = 1 with nearest and second-nearest neighbor interactions. We demonstrate that at most two two-magnon bound states can exist in the system for λ = π and λ = 0, and at most six such states for λ = π/2.
KeywordsEnergy Operator Neighbor Interaction Operator Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Gochev,Teor. Mat. Fiz.,15, 120–126 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Tashpulatov,Dokl. Akad. Nauk Resp. Uzbekistan, No. 1, 7–10 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Reed and B. Simon,Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, Vol. I,Functional Analysis, Academic Press, New York-London (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Naimark,Representation Theory of Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Fedoryuk,Asymptotics, Integrals and Series [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar