System of programs for activation analysis calculations: (SPAAC)
A system of programs performing calculations for relative instrumental neutron activation analysis with germanium detectors was developed. It can be used if standards and unknowns are irradiated together and measured at the same counting geometry. Experimental and library data are evaluated by five programs. The final result is a table of concentrations. The whole system works automatically, without the intervention of an operator and runs on an IBM-PC.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Germanium Activation Analysis Neutron Activation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. LOSKA, J. JANCZYSZYN, Report INT 261/1, Cracow 1992.Google Scholar
- 2.S. STERLINSKI, Anal. Chem., 40 (1968) 1995.Google Scholar
- 3.R. J. TERVO, T. J. KENNETT, W. K. PRESTWICH, Nucl. Instr. Methods, 216 (1983) 205.Google Scholar
- 4.N. MARKEVICH, J. GERTNER, Nucl. Instr. Methods, A283 (1989) 72.Google Scholar
- 5.J. CH. PHILIPOT, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., NS-17 (1970) 446.Google Scholar
- 6.G. F. KNOLL, Radiation Detection and Measurement, J. Wiley and Sons, New York, 1979.Google Scholar
- 7.L. LOSKA, J. PTASIŃSKI, Report INT 249/I, Cracow 1991.Google Scholar
- 8.L. LOSKA, J. PTASIŃSKI, Report INT 252/I, Cracow 1991.Google Scholar
- 9.S. BRANDT, Statistical and Computational Methods in Data Analysis, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1970.Google Scholar
- 10.J. CETNAR, J. JANCZYSZYN, Anal. Chim. Acta, 236 (1990) 417.Google Scholar
- 11.Gamma Activity and Neutron Activation Analysis System, IAEA, 1991.Google Scholar
- 12.G. KENNEDY, J. ST. PIERRE, EPAA, Ecole Polytechnique, Montreal, 1991.Google Scholar