Influence of the reduction of iodate ion by hydrogen peroxide on the model of the Bray-Liebhafsky reaction
- 51 Downloads
The reduction of iodate ion by hydrogen peroxide, originally postulated by Liebhafsky, is considered as a possible step in the kinetic model proposed by Kolar-Anić and G. Schmitz for the overall Bray-Liebhafsky oscillatory process.
KeywordsHydrogen Physical Chemistry Hydrogen Peroxide Catalysis Kinetic Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W.C. Bray: J. Am. Chem. Soc.,43, 1262 (1921).Google Scholar
- 2.H.A. Liebhafsky: J. Am. Chem. Soc.,53, 896 (1931).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Schmitz: J. Chim. Phys.,71, 689 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Schmitz: J. Chim. Phys.,84, 957 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Schmitz: J. Chim. Phys.,88, 15 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.Lj. Kolar-Anić, G. Schmitz: J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans.,88, 2343 (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.B.L. Clark: Stability of Complex Reaction Networks, in I. Prigogine and S.A. Rice (Eds): Advances in Chemical Physics, Vol. XLIII, p. 1. John Wiley and Sons, New York 1980.Google Scholar
- 8.S. Anić, Lj. Kolar-Anić: Ber. Bunsenges. Phys. Chem.,90, 1084 (1986).Google Scholar