Dual 1490-11490-11490-1-problem, (2+1)-dimensional intergrable nonlinear evolution equations and their reductions
- 34 Downloads
For a compact description of integrable systems of partial derivative equations (PDE), with singular dispersion relations in (2+1)-dimensions, the dual\(\bar \partial \)-problem with arbitrary normalization is used. Symmetry reductions and the corresponding Lax representations are discussed. The singular KP-hierarchy, as well as the Schrödinger equation with a magnetic field, are considered as examples.
KeywordsMagnetic Field Dispersion Relation Evolution Equation Integrable System Nonlinear Evolution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Zakharov and A. B. Shabat,Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,8, 43 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Zakharov and S. V. Manakov,Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,19, 11 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.B. G. Konopelchenko,Solitons in Multidimensions, World Scientific (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Cheng and Y. Li,Phys. Lett.,A157, 22 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Konopelchenko, J. Sidorenko, and W. Strampp.Phys. Lett.,A157, 17 (1991).Google Scholar