The infrared bounds method in the study of boson systems
- 30 Downloads
This is a study of the equilibrium thermodynamics of a lattice boson gas with on-site repulsion and nearest-neighbor site attraction. For this system, the existence of a Bose condensate is proved and an equation for the lower estimate of the critical temperature is obtained. Moreover, the upper and lower bounds for the structure factor are derived. Finally, in the framework of the infrared bounds method, a Huang-Davies-type Bose system is studied.
KeywordsLower Bound Structure Factor Critical Temperature Equilibrium Thermodynamic Lower Estimate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Fröhlich,Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.,84, 165 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Bogoliubov, Jr., M. Corgini, and D. P. Sankovich,Mod. Phys. Lett. B,6, 215 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Fröhlich, B. Simon, and T. Spencer,Commun. Math. Phys.,50, 79 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Dyson, E. Lieb, and B. Simon,Phys. Rev. Lett.,37, 79 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Dyson, E. Lieb, and B. Simon,J. Stat. Phys.,18, 335 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Fröhlich and E. Lieb,Commun. Math. Phys.,60, 233 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Fröhlich, and R. Israel,Commun. Math. Phys.,62, 1 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.D. P. Sankovich,Theor. Math. Phys.,70, 460 (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.N. N. Bogoliubov, Jr. and D. P. Sankovich, Phys. Lett. A,137, 179 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.N. N. Bogoliubov, Jr. and D. P. Sankovich,Mod. Phys. Lett. B,5, 51 (1991).Google Scholar
- 11.N. N. Bogoliubov, Jr., B. I. Sadovnikov, and A. S. Schumovski,Mathematical Methods in Statistical Mechanics of Model Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar