Accurate gamma ray spectrum analysis
The problem of gamma ray spectrum analysis has been is studied. The difficulties encountered by different methods are explained. An empirical method which uses an experimental peak for the analysis of spectrum is developed. This method utilizes the simple algorithm of linear least squares and is able to analyze the multiplets. It gives more accurate results than other ones. It is well adapted for automatic treatment of gamma ray spectra by small computers.
KeywordsSpectrum Analysis Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Accurate Result Simple Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. I. NAJAFI, T. KIKINDAI, J. Radioanal. Chem., 68 (1982) 127.Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. NAJAFI, J. Radioanal. Chem., 78 (1983) 391.Google Scholar
- 3.S. I. NAJAFI, M. FEDOROFF, Radiochem. Radioanal. Letters 56 (1983) 305.Google Scholar
- 4.S. I. NAJAFI, Thesis, Ecole Centrale, 1983.Google Scholar
- 5.J. NELDER, R. MEAD, Comput. J., (1965) 308.Google Scholar
- 6.S. N. DEMING, S. L. MORGAN, Anal. Chem., 45 (1973) 278.Google Scholar
- 7.Y. SHIOKAWA, T. MISUGASHIRA, S. SUZUKI, J. Radioanal. Chem., 54 (1979) 267.Google Scholar
- 8.S. STERLINSKI, J. Radioanal. Chem., 31 (1976) 195.Google Scholar
- 9.K. REKTORYS, Survey of Applicable Mathematics, M. I. T. Press, 1969.Google Scholar