Simulating neutron transport in a lithium blanket with a fusion source
KeywordsLithium Neutron Transport Fusion Source Lithium Blanket
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. S. Lyutostanskii and V. I. Lyashuk, "The scope for using a neutron converter in neutrino experiments," in: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Neutron Physics, Kiev, September 14–18, 1987 [in Russian], Vol. 4, TsNIIatominform, Moscow (1988), pp. 182–186.Google Scholar
- 2.H. Bachmann, U. Fritscher, F. E. Kappler, et al., "Neutron spectra and tritium production measurements in a lithium sphere to check fusion reactor blanket calculations," Nucl. Sci. Eng.,67, No. 1, 74–84 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.B. E. Lukhminskii, Yu. S. Lyutostanskii, V. I. Lyashuk, and I. V. Panov, "The MAMONT program for calculating neutron patterns by Monte Carlo methods," in: Aspects of Nuclear Science and Engineering, Series Reactor Physics [in Russian],2, 23–25 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Lyutostanskii and V. I. Lyashuk, Simulating Neutron Spectra and Tritium Accumulation in a Lithium Blanket for a Source Energy of 14 MeV from an Experiment at Karlsruhe in West Germany [in Russian], Preprint ITEF-61, TsNIIatominform, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Nakagawa, Summary of JENDL: Second General Purpose File, JAERI-M-84-103 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Macfarlane et al., The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Report LA-9303-M (ENDL-324) (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.R. hawerton et al., The LLL Evaluated-Nuclear-Data Library (ENDL), Livermore Report UCRL-50400 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990