These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Rudakov, "Transporting a relativistic electron flux to a thermonuclear target," Fiz. Plazmy,4, 72–77 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Van Denvender et al., "Light ion fusion research in the United States," in: 10 Intern. Conf. on Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion Research, IAEA-CN-4/B-II-1, London, 12–19 Sept. (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Alikhanov, L. I. Rudakov, V. P. Smirnov, and I. R. Yampol'skii, "Applying relativistic electron flux generator technology to cylindrical liner acceleration using magnetic field pressure," Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,5, No. 22, 1395–1397 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Ottinger, S. Goldstein, and R. Meger, "Theoretical modeling of the plasma erosion opening switch for inductive storage applications," J. Appl. Phys.,56, No. 3, 774–783 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.E. P. Bol'shakov, E. P. Velikhov, and V. A. Glukhikh, "The Angara-5 installation module," At. Énerg.,53, No. 1, 14–18 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Zaitsev, I. S. Krasheninnikov, S. S. Kurochkin, et al., "The information and measurement control complexes for the Angara-5 thermonuclear installation: Construction plans, characteristics, operation," At. Énerg.,50, No. 3, 171–175 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. A. Al'bikov, L. E. Aranchuk, A. V. Batyunin, et al., "The equipment complex for measuring impulse ionizing radiation for the Angara-5 installation," in: Plasma Diagnostics [in Russian], No. 5, Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1986), pp. 223–226.Google Scholar
- 8.I. K. Aivazov, G. S. Volkov, V. D. Vikharev, et al., "Measuring soft x-ray radiation parameters for a plasma with an imploding liner," Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki i Tekhniki, Ser. Termoyadernyi Sintez, No. 36, 24–31 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.M. B. Bekhtev, V. D. Vikharev, S. V. Zakharov, et al., "Dynamics of a plasma with imploding multiwire liners," Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,95, No. 5, 1653–1657 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.I. K. Aivazov, V. D. Vikharev, G. S. Volkov, et al., "Experimental research on the formation of a preplasma channel in the initial stage of compressing a multiwire system using megaampere currents," Fiz. Plazmy,14, No. 1, 197–202 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990