Research on magnetic phase transitions in frustrated fcc-iron alloys by μSR-method
- 23 Downloads
It was shown that in the Heisenberg frustrated antiferromagnetic Fe x Ni80−xCr20 alloys with the concentrations (x) near critical point the following succession of transitions is observed under cooling: paramagnet — collinear antiferromagnet- non-collinear antiferromagnet (antiasperomagnet) — reentrant spin glass. For the frustrated ferromagnetic (Fe x Mn1−x)Pt3 alloys the existence of slow relaxation processes was shown which are the result of dynamic crossover from the ferromagnetic state to an asperomagnetic one.
KeywordsThin Film Phase Transition Relaxation Process Magnetic Phase Spin Glass
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M.Gabay, G.Toulous. Phys. Rev. Let., 47, (1981)201Google Scholar
- G.A.Takzey et al., JETP, 89, (1985)2181Google Scholar
- G.A.Takzey et al., JETP 97, (1990)1022Google Scholar
- V.P.Koptev et al., Preprint LNPI-1313 (1987), LeningradGoogle Scholar
- S.G.Barsov et al., Hyperfine Int.64 (1990)415Google Scholar
- G.P.Gasnikova, A.Z.Menschikov, PMM, N9, (1992)64Google Scholar