Effect of the carbon burn-off on the performance of activated carbon as a support for hydrogenation catalysts
- 72 Downloads
The hydrogenation activity of Pt supported on activated carbon would depend on both the Pt dispersity (which can be modified by a partial carbon burn-off in air) and the impurities concentration.
KeywordsHydrogenation Physical Chemistry Catalysis Activate Carbon Impurity Concentration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Rodríguez-Reinoso, C. Moreno-Castilla, A. Guerrero-Ruiz, I. Rodriguez-Ramos, J.D. López-Gonzalez: Appl. Catal.,15, 293 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.S.R. de Miguel, J.C. Heinen, A.A. Castro, O.A. Scelza: React. Kinet. Catal. Lett.,40, 331 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.D.W. Blakely, G.A. Somorjai: J. Catal.,42, 181 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Ehrburger, O.P. Mahajan, P.L. Walker: J. Catal.,43, 61 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Linares-Solano, F. Rodríguez-Reinoso, C. Salinas-Martínez de Lecea, O.P. Mahajan, P.L. Walker: Carbon,20, 177 (1982).Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1993