Legislation on the practice of assisted reproduction in the state of Victoria, Australia
News And Views Reproductive Health Care Policies Around The World
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Developmental Biology Assisted Reproduction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wood C, Renou P. Leeton J, Trounson AO. Kovacs GT: Ovum pickupIn Proceedings of the VIII Asian and Oceanic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 1981. p 24Google Scholar
- 2.Committee to consider the social, ethical, and legal issues arising from in vitro fertilisations Report, Oct 1982Google Scholar
- 3.Committee to consider the social ethical, and legal issues arising from in vitro fertilisation Report. Apr 1983Google Scholar
- 4.Infertility (Medical Procedures) Act 1984. Melbourne. Government Printer. 1984Google Scholar
- 7.Temple-Smith PD, Southwick GJ, Yates CA, Trounson AO, deKretser DM: Human pregnancy by in vitro fertilization (IVF) using sperm aspirated from the epididymis. J Vitro Fert Embryo Transfer 1984;2:119–122Google Scholar
- 8.Infertility Treatment Bill (1985). Melbourne. Government Printer, 1985Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996