The EMI properties of microstrip circuits in enclosures with slot apertures
- 26 Downloads
Microstrips terminated with resistive loads in enclosures with slot apertures are studied by the FDTD method. The FDTD simulation shows that the EMI signal levels induced in the microstrip circuits are strongly affected by the orientation of the circuit related to the direction of the slot.
KeywordsResistive Load FDTD Method FDTD Simulation Microstrip Circuit Slot Aperture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. H. Oates and R. T. Shin, “Small aperture modeling for EMI applications using the finite-difference time-domain technique,”Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol.9, No.1/2, pp.37–69, Jan. 1995.Google Scholar
- Bing-Zhong Wang and W. Lin, “Small-hole formalism for the finite-difference time-domain analysis of small hole coupling,”Electronics Letters, Vol.30, No.19, pp.1586–1587, Sept. 1994.Google Scholar
- Bing-Zhong Wang, “Small-hole formalism for the FDTD simulation of small hole coupling,”IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Letters, Vol.5, No.1, pp.15–17, Jan. 1995.Google Scholar
- D. J. Riley and C. D. Turner, “Hybrid thin-slot algorithm for the analysis of narrow apertures in finite-difference time-domain calculations,”IEEE Trans. on Antenna and Propagation, Vol.38, No.12, pp.1943–1950, Dec. 1990.Google Scholar
- Bing-Zhong Wang, “Enhanced thin-slot formalism for the FDTD analysis of thin-slot penetration,”IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Letters, Vol.5, No.5, pp.142–143, May 1995.Google Scholar
- A. Taflove and K. R. Umashankar, “The finite-difference time-domain method for numerical modeling of the electromagnetic wave interactions with arbitrary structures,” Ch. 8 inFinite Element and Finite Difference Methods in Electromagnetic Scattering, New York: Elsevier, M.A. Morgan, Ed., 1991.Google Scholar
- M. Piket-May, A. Taflove, and J. Baron, “FDTD modeling of digital signal propagation in 3-D circuits with passive and active loads,”IEEE Trans. on Antenna and Propagation, Vol.42, No.8, pp.1514–1523, Aug. 1994.Google Scholar
- Bing-Zhong Wang, Guanqiang Zhang, and Gaofeng Wang, “FDTD simulation for the EMI properties of impedance surface enclosures,”International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, Vol.17, No.7, July 1996.Google Scholar