Stationary squeezed states in the generalized two-mode two-boson model
Elementary Particle Physics and Field Theory
- 12 Downloads
The conditions have been found for the stationary evolution of the dispersion of the quadrature components of bosonic fields in the generalized two-mode model with two-boson interaction.
KeywordsStationary Evolution Quadrature Component Bosonic Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. F. Walls, Nature,306, 141 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Y. Yuen, Phys. Rev. A.,13, No. 6, 2226 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Zh. Zaheer and M. S. Zubairy, Adv. At. Mol. Opt. Phys.,28, 143 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Bakasov, Phys. Lett. A,142, Nos. 2/3, 139 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Bakasov, E. K. Bashkirov, and V. Chmielovski, J. Physique I,1, 12 (1991); Time Evolution of the Quadrature Operator Variances for the Two-Mode System with Two-Boson Interaction, JINR Preprint P17-89-777, (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.E. K. Bashkirov, Opt. Spektrosk.,74, No. 5, 922 (1993).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996