Mössbauer study of f factors in iron carbonitrides
Magnetism, Hyperfine Fields
f-Factors of iron atoms, whith one and two interstitial nearest neghbours, in an iron carbonitride has been studied. Debye temperatures of 360 K and 620 K respectively, has been found.
KeywordsIron Thin Film Iron Atom Debye Temperature Iron Carbonitride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.Denis Gerardin, Thesis. Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine, Nancy (1978).Google Scholar
- /2/.M. Pijolat, G. Le Caer, V. Perrichon and P. Bussiere. Proceedings, International Conference on the Application of the Mossbauer Effect. December 1981. Jaipur, India. p. 431.Google Scholar
- /3/.G. Le Caer, J.M. Dubois, M. Pijolat, V. Perrichon and P. Bussiere. About the characterization by Mossbauer spectroscopy of iron carbides found by Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, preprint.Google Scholar
- /4/.Jean Charles Depecker, Docteur-Ingenieur Thesis, Université de Nancy (1975).Google Scholar
- /5/.F. González-Jiménez, P. Imbert, J.C. Achard and A. Percheron. Phys. Stat. Sol. (a) 19,201 (1973).Google Scholar
© J.C. Baltzer A.G., Scientific Publishing Company 1986