Silica gel supported microcrystalline zirconium phosphate ion exchanger (Si−ZrP) and its application in chemical separations
- 44 Downloads
Alkali metal ions and transition metal ions were separated on Si−ZrP ion exchanger. The distribution coefficients (Kd) and the relationship between the structure of Si−ZrP and its performance were determined.
KeywordsPhosphate Physical Chemistry Zirconium Inorganic Chemistry Alkali Metal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.LE VAN SO, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 99 (1986) 7.Google Scholar
- 2.LE VAN SO, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 99 (1986) 17.Google Scholar
- 3.LE VAN SO, Ph. D. Thesis, Institute of Isotopes of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary, 1985.Google Scholar
- 4.A. CLEARFIELD, Inorganic ion exchange materials, Chapter 6 in M. ABE: Oxides and Hydrous Oxides of Multivalent Metals as Inorganic Ion Exchangers, CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, Florida, 1982.Google Scholar
- 5.G. ALBERTI, Accounts Chem. Res., 11 (1978) 163.Google Scholar