Chemical effects of L X-rays emitted from iodine and antimony compounds
- 26 Downloads
L X-ray spectra of iodine and antimony compounds were measured using a doublecrystal spectrometer, LΥ4 X-rays emitted from the valence 5p electrons were found to be sensitive to the chemical environment. The LΥ4/Lβ3, LΥ1/LΥ1 and Lβ2,15/Lα1 intensity ratios were remarkably changed in various compounds of these elements. LΥ4 energies of iodine compounds were shifted with the increase of the formal oxidation number.
KeywordsOxidation Thin Film Iodine Intensity Ratio Antimony
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Yoshihara,Topics in Current Chemistry, Vol. 157 (Springer, Heidelberg, 1990) p. 1.Google Scholar
- K. Yoshihara and J. Iihara, Int. J. PIXE 2(1992)93.Google Scholar
- Y. Tamaki, T. Omori and T. Shiokawa, Radiochem. Radioanal. Lett. 20(1975)255.Google Scholar
- I. Yamoto, H. Kaji and K. Yoshihara, J. Chem. Phys. 84(1986)1.Google Scholar
- J. Iihara, G. Izawa, T. Omori and K. Yoshihara, Nucl. Instr. Meth. A299(1990)394.Google Scholar
- S. Yasuda and H. Kakiyama, Bunseki Kagaku 33(1984)498.Google Scholar
- J. Iihara, Doctoral Thesis, Tohoku University (1992).Google Scholar
- E. Storm and H. Israel, Nucl. Data Tables A7(1970)565.Google Scholar