TDPAC and emission Mössbauer spectroscopy of99Ru in YBa2Cu3O7−x
- 17 Downloads
The hyperfine interactions of99Ru(←99Rh) in YBa2Cu3O7−x withx<0.2 andx≈1 were studied by means of TDPAC and emission Mössbauer spectroscopy. The superconductor YBa2Cu3O7−x withx<0.2 was prepared by conventional heat treatment in oxygen, the semiconductor withx≈1 by heating the superconductor under a reduced pressure. The TDPAC and Mössbauer measurements show that Ru ions exclusively occupy the Cu-1 site, which forms one-dimensional Cu-O chains in the orthorhombic phase.
KeywordsOxygen Spectroscopy Thin Film Heat Treatment Hyperfine Interaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D.F.C. Morris and M.A. Khan, Radiochim. Acta 6(1966)110.Google Scholar
- R.A. Brand, Ch. Sauer, H. Lütgemeier, P.M. Meuffels and W. Zinn, Hyp. Int. 55(1990)1229.Google Scholar
- N. Nishida, H. Miyatake, D. Shimada, S. Okuma, M. Ishikawa, T. Takabatake, Y. Nakazawa, Y. Kuno, R. Keital, J.H. Brewer, T.M. Riseman, D.L. Williams, Y. Watanabe, T. Yamazaki, K. Nishiyama, K. Nagamine, E.J. Ansaldo and E. Torikai, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 26(1987)L1856.Google Scholar
- J.M. Tranquada, D.E. Cox, W. Kunnmann, H. Moudden, G. Shirane, M. Suenaga, P. Zolliker, D. Vaknin, S.K. Sinha, M.S. Alvarez, A.J. Jacobson and D.C. Johnston, Phys. Rev. Lett. 60(1988)156.Google Scholar
- T. Shinjo, S. Nasu, T. Kohara, T. Takabatake and M. Ishikawa, J. de Phys. 49(1988)C8–2207.Google Scholar