The quality improvement management approach as implemented in a middle school
KeywordsQuality Improvement Middle School Management Approach Personnel Management Improvement Management
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DemingW. Edwards (1982).Out of the Crisis. Cambridge, MA: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Advanced Engineering Study.Google Scholar
- Deming, W. Edwards (1990). “A System of Profound Knowledge.” Washington D.C.: Unpublished paper.Google Scholar
- Hilliard A. (1992). “Educational Issues.” Paper delivered at the McKimmon Center, January 10, 1992, Raleigh, NC.Google Scholar
- ImaiM.I. (1986).Kaizen. New York: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- SengeP.M. (1990).The Fifth Discipline. New York: Doubleday.Google Scholar
- WaltonM. (1986).The Deming Management Method. New York: Putnam.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1992