Mössbauer studies of photochemical reaction products of Ru(bpy)32+ iron cyanide double complexes
- 34 Downloads
The reductive and the oxidative electron-transfer photochemical reaction system of light-irradiated the mix solutions of Ru(bpy)32+ with [Fe(CN)6]4−, [Fe(CN)6]3−, [Fe(CN)5NO]2− and PB (Prussian Blue) have been studied. The double complexes which isolated from the precipitates of the photochemical reaction have been identified by means of Mössbauer spectroscopy. In order to clarify the chemical states of these isolated double complexes, we have (prepared and) studied Mössbauer spectra of the double complexes such as [Ru(bpy)3]3[Fe(CN)6]2.14H2O, [Ru(bpy)3]2[Fe(CN)6].10H2O, [Ru(bpy)3][Fe(CN)5NO].4H2O, and [Ru(bpy)3][PB]2.xH2O.
KeywordsIron Spectroscopy Thin Film Cyanide Reaction System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.K. Kalyasundaran, Coord. Chem. Rev., 46(1982)159.Google Scholar
- /2/.D. G. Whitten, Acc. Chem. Res., 13(1980)83.Google Scholar
- /3/.R. A. Palmer and T. S. Piper, Inorg. Chem., 5(1966)864.Google Scholar
- /4/.M. Kaneko, N. Takabayashi, Y. Yamauchi and A. Yamada, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn., 57(1984)156.Google Scholar
- /5/.J. C. Curtis and T. J. Meyer, Inorg. Chem., 21(1982)1562.Google Scholar