Formation of helium in molybdenum, zirconium, niobium, nickel, iron, and chromium under irradiation with 8-30-MeV protons
- 45 Downloads
KeywordsIron Nickel Zirconium Chromium Helium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Logan and I. Anderson, "Proton simulation of fusion reactor neutron environment," in: Proceedings of the International Conference on Defects and Defect Clusters in BCC Metals and Their Alloys, Caithersburg (1973), Vo. 2, pp. 383–389.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kuz'menko, B. A. Silyaev, and V. A. Yamnitskii, "On the possibility of using (p, α) reactions to simulate the accumulation of helium," in: Vopr. At. Nauki Tekh. Ser. Fiz. Radiatsionnykh Povrezhdenii i Radiatsionnoe Materialovedenie (Problems in Atomic Science and Technology. Series on the Physics of Radiation-Induced Damage and Radiation Materials Science), No. 1(12), 54–56 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.Sh. Sh. Ibragimov, V. F. Reutov, S. P. Vagin, and K. V. Botvin, "Radiation-induced damage in Mo irradiated with protons and α particles," Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 1, 3–9 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Levkovskii, V. F. Reutov, and K. V. Botvin, "Helium accumulation in molybdenum irradiated by protons in the 15-30-MeV energy region," Rad. Eff.,80, 223–226 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.I. Yu. Abdrashitov, K. V. Botvin, Sh. Sh. Ibragimov, V. F. Reutov, and A. V. Yushkov, "Calculation of the susceptibility of materials to damage by radiation," Preprint IYaF 2–80, Institute of Nuclear Physics of the Academy of Sciences of the Kazakhstan SSR, Alma-Ata (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Gabriel, B. Bishop, and F. Wiffen, "Calculated atom displacement and gas production rates of materials using a fusion reactor first wall neutron spectrum," Nucl. Technol.,38, 427–433 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991