Torulopsis peltata sp.n.
- 15 Downloads
A new yeast species is described,Torulopsis peltata, which is characterised by the formation of lunate cells.
KeywordsGalactose Maltose Mannose Yeast Species Convex Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Austwick, P. K. C., Pepin, G. A., Thompson, J. C. andYarrow, D. 1966.Candida albicans and other yeasts associated with animal disease, p. 89–100.In H. I. Winner and R. Hurley, [eds.]. Symposium onCandida infections. Livingstone, Edinburgh.Google Scholar
- Bönicke, R. 1962. L'identification des mycobactéries à l'aide de méthodes biochemiques. Bull. Union Intern. Tuberculose32: 13–76.Google Scholar
- Lodder, J. andKreger-van Rij, N. J. W. 1952. The Yeasts. North Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- van Uden, N. andFarinha, M. 1958. On the significance of temperature relations and vitamin deficiency patterns in the delimitation of yeast species. Port. Acta Biol. (B)6: 161–178.Google Scholar
- Wickerham, L. J. 1951. Taxonomy of yeasts. Tech. Bull. 1029 U.S. Dept. Agr. Washington, D.C.Google Scholar
© Swets & Zeitlinger 1968