Crustal stress state and tectonic development in the Urals
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsStress State Mineral Resource Tectonic Development Crustal Stress Crustal Stress State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Ivanov and S. G. Somygin (eds.), Formation of the Earth's Crust in the Urals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Ushakov and N. A. Yasamanov, Continental Drift and the Earth's Climate [in Russian], Mysl', Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Stounili, "Development of the southern continental shelf of ancient Thetis," in: Geology of the Continental Shelf [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1979), pp. 248–264.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Sigov, "Up-to-date tectonic map of the Urals," in: Tectonic Motion and the Most Recent Structure of the Earth's Crust [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Vlokh, Yu. P. Shchupletsov, and A. V. Krutikov, "Geomechanical analysis of tectonically disrupted rock masses at the Sokolovsk mine," in: Eighth All-Union Conference on Rock Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987), pp. 149–153.Google Scholar
- 6.A. L. Aleinikov and O. V. Bellavin, "The Urals in the lithospheric system," in: Scientific Papers [in Russian], Nauka, Ekaterinburg (1993), pp. 3–9.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996