Selectivity of small bubbles in flotation process
Physical And Chemical Principles Of Beneficiation
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsMineral Resource Small Bubble Flotation Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Gaudin, Flotation, 2nd ed., McGraw-Hill, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Monin and A. M. Yaglom, Statistical Hydromechanics, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass. (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Statkowski and W. Z. Freiberger, "Kinetics of flotation with bubbles," Trans. Inst. Min. Metall., No. 94 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Levich, Physicochemical Hydrodynamics, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J. (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Filippov, "Calculation of forces of particle detachment from a bubble in a turbulent flow of pulp," Obogashch. Rud (Irkutsk) (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Prandtl, Hydroaerodynamics [Russian translation], Moscow-Leningrad (1950).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. P. Grigor'ev and Yu. M. Filippov, "Flotation of fine pulps of lead from a copper concentrate under conditions of the beneficiation plant of the Zyryanovsk Combine," Tsvetn. Metall., No. 6 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. M. Filippov, G. R. Bochkarev, et al., "Flotation of zinc from tailings in MFP-0.01 pneumatic flotation machine," Tsvetn. Metall., No. 5, (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994