Measurement of the fission cross section of236U relative to235U in the range of neutron energies between 0.50–3.72 MeV
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsNeutron Energy Fission Cross Section
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Meadows, "The fission cross sections of uranium-234 and uranium-236 relative to uranium-235," Nucl. Sci. Eng.,65, 171–174 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Behrens, G. Carlson, "Measurement of the neutron-induced fission cross sections of234U,236U,238U relative to235U from 0.1 to 30 MeV," Nucl. Sci. Eng.,63, 250–267 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.W. E. Stein, R. K. Smith, H. L. Smith, Relative fission cross sections of236U,238U,237Np to235U, in: Proc. of Conf. on Neutron Cross Section and Technology, Washington,1, 627–634 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Nordborg, H. Conde, J. Stromberg, Fission Cross Section Data Measurements of232Th/235U and236U/235U, in: Proc. of Intern. Conf. on Neutron Physics and Nuclear Data of Reactors, Harwell (1978), p. 910–915.Google Scholar
- 5.B. I. Fursov, M. P. Klemyshev, B. F. Samylin, et al., "Measurement of the relative fission cross sections of236U and235U in the neutron energy range of 0.34–7.4 MeV," At. Énerg.,59, No. 4, 284–287 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.D. L. Shpak and G. G. Korolev, Measurement of the relative fission cross sections of236U and235U in the neutron energy range of 0.06–3.38 MeV, in: Neutron Physics [in Russian], Volume 3, Central Scientific Research Institute of Atomic Information (1980), pp. 35–39.Google Scholar
- 7.Kh. D. Androsenko, G. G. Korolev, and D. L. Shpak, Measurement of the relative fission cross sections of236U and235U in the neutron energy range of 0.85–3.72 MeV, in: Neutron Physics [in Russian], Volume 2, Central Scientific Research Institute of Atomic Information (1984), pp. 153–158.Google Scholar
- 8.D. L. Shpak, Yu. B. Ostapenko, and G. N. Smirenkin, "Angular anisotropy and the effects of unpaired nucleons on the neutron-induced fission of239Pu," Yad. Fiz.,13, No. 5, 950–962 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.D. L. Shpak, and G. N. Smirenkin, "Structure of the angular anisotropy and fission cross section of233U(n, f)," Yad. Fiz.,21, No. 4, 704–707 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991