Experience gathered in the use of evacuated fission chambers in the IBR-2 reactor
- 24 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. D. Anan'ev, V. A. Arkhipov, A. I. Babaev, et al., "Putting the IBR-2 reactor into power generating operation and the first physics research on its beams," At. Énerg.,57, No. 4, 227 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.E. K. Malyshev, S. V. Chuklyaev, and O. I. Schetinin, "The evacuated KNVK fission chambers for measuring neutron flux densities," At. Énerg.,62, No. 3, 187 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Reformatskaya, "Application of Th, U, Np, and Pu layers to parts of instruments by electrolytic deposition," Radiokhimiya,13, No. 1, 89 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Zhukov, V. N. Zamrii, M. Z. Ishmukhametov, et al., A Measurement System for Measuring the Parameters of the Pulsed IBR-2 Reactor, in: Reports of the 11th International School of Automation of Scientific Research [in Russian], Pushchino (1987), p. 269.Google Scholar
- 5.P. Gianino, Space Charge Limitation of Secondary Emission, Phys. Sci. Res. Pap., No. 422, US Air Force Cambridge Res. Labs., Cambridge, Massachusetts (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Z. Ishmukhametov and Yu. N. Pepelyshev, An Analyzer of the Shape of Power Pulses of a Reactor [in Russian], Communication 11-12153 of the Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Pepelyshev, Measurement and Analysis of the Energy Fluctuations of the Power Pulses of the IBR-2 Reactor [in Russian], Communication 13-88-58 of the Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.E. K. Malyshev, S. V. Chuklyaev, and O. I. Shchetinin, "The emission of secondary electrons from uranium oxide and stainless steel oxides under the influence of fission products," At. Énerg.,65, No. 4, 250 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991