A multichannel system for measuring the gamma activity of elongated samples
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsGamma Activity Multichannel System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. I. Zolotarev, Yu. F. Koleganov, V. P. Koroleva, and L. A. Chernov, "Measurement of neutron spectra on critical assemblies with the activation method," At. Énerg.,46, No. 2, 96 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Efimov, A. S. Zhilkin, L. I. Mamaev, et al., "Leakage of Fission Products from the Jackets of the Fuel Elements in a Sodium Coolant," Problems of Atomic Science and Engineering, Series Nuclear Instrument Design [in Russian], No. 36, pp. 156–168, Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Volkov, V. P. Koroleva, N. P. Kurakov, et al., "An automatic eight-channel system for recording the activity of indicators," At. Énerg.,42, No. 4, 336 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Ya. Vasil'ev, K. A. Konoplev, V. G. Priklonskaya, et al., "An Aytomatic System for Measuring the Activity of a Large Number of Sources," Metrology of Neutron Radiation on Reactors and Accelerators [in Russian], Vol. 1, pp. 259–264, Izd-vo Standartov, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Bychenkov, V. I. Zelenov, S. G. Karpechko, et al., "Gamma spectrometry and metallography of the fuel elements of a working cartridge of the IVV-2 assembly," At. Énerg.,38, No. 5, 299 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991