Accumulation of helium in structural materials bombarded with low-energy ions
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsHelium Structural Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Zaluzhnyi, M. V. Cherednichenko-Alchevskii, A. G. Zholnin, O. S. Storozhuk, and A. S. Ozhigov, "Specific features of thermal desorption from nickel," At. Énerg.,61, No. 3, 186–188 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.A. L. Suvorov, L. A. Memelova, I. B. Savvatimova, et al., "Damage of tungsten in the helium plasma of glow discharge," At. Énerg.52, No. 2, 253–256 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Babad-Zakhryapin, I. B. Savvatimova, P. V. Zubarev, and N. G. Tachkova, "Creep of single crystals during bombardment with low-energy ions," Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 6, 155–156 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Babad-Zakhryapin, E. V. Borisov, I. B. Savvatimova, and A. D. Senchukov, "Mass transfer in the single crystals of molybdenum and silicon carbide when bombarding with low-energy ions of glow discharge," At. Énerg.,48, No. 2, 98–100 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Chernikov, I. B. Savvatimova, A. P. Zakharov, and A. A. Babad-Zakhryapin, "Structure of molybdenum after bombardment with low-energy ions of hydrogen and helium under creep conditions," At. Énerg., No. 1, 24–27 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Kavasev, G. F. Kislik, G. F. Shved, and R. V. Grebennikov, "Thermokinetic analysis of helium liberation from irradiated materials," At. Énerg.,34, No. 4, 251–254 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Zaluzhnyl, M. V. Cherednichenko-Alchevskii, O. M. Storozhuk, et al., "Effect of cold working on the behavior of helium in the OKh16N15M3B steel," At. Énerg.,56, No. 5, 216–220 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Zaluzhnyi, M. V. Cherednichenko-Alchevskii, O. M. Storozhuk, et al., "A universal mass-spectrometer for studying the accumulation and liberation of inert gases from reactor materials," At. Énerg.,52, No. 6, 418–419 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Zaluzhnyi, M. V. Cherednichenko-Alchevskii, O. M. Storozhuk, and A. G. Zholnina, "Effect of grain size and boron additions on the behavior of helium in stainless steels," At. Énerg.,56, No. 5, 314 (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.V. F. Zelenskii, I. M. Neklyudov, V. V. Ruzhetskii, et al., Thermal Desorption of Helium from Polycrystalline Nickel Specimens Bombarded with Helium Ions up to a Dose of 1·1017–1·1018 ion/cm2 [in Russian], Preprint KhFTI 86-22, TsNIIatominform, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991