Application of similarity theory to the metrology of magnetic correlation flowmeters
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsSimilarity Theory Magnetic Correlation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Adamovskii, V. G. Vysotskii, V. V. Golovanov, et al., "Experience of sodium flow rate measurements in the BN-600 plant," At. Énerg.,54, No. 2, 100 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. Kabadze, N. V. Krasnoyarov, and L. A. Adamovskii, "Correlation measurement of sodium flow rate with magnetic transducers," At. Énerg.,45, No. 1, 30 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Endow, F. Asakura, Y. Matsuno, and S. Nomoto, "Calibration method for electromagnetic flowmeters using cross-correlation of voltage fluctuations," Prog. Nucl. En.,9, 95 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Adamovskii, V. V. Golovanov, N. L. Egorov, and Yu. N. Inkin, "Error analysis of the correlation method of measuring the flow rate of liquid metals," Izmer. Tekh., No. 4, 29 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Sedov, Similitude and Dimensionality Methods in Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Gel'fgat, O. A. Lielausis, and E. V. Shcherbinin, Effect of Electromagnetic Forces on Liquid Metal [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Tananaev, Channel Flow in MHD Devices [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Adamovskii, V. V. Golovanov, and B. V. Kebadze, "A metrological sodium test bench for flowmeter calibration," Vopr. At. Nauk. Tekh., Ser. Fiz. i Tekh. Yad. Reakt., No. 1 (23), 70 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Adamovskii, V. V. Golovanov, and Yu. N. Inkin, "On two characteristic dimensions of turbulence flow pulses recorded by electromagnetic converters of a correlation flowmeter," Magn. Gidrodin., No. 2, 124 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991