Heat transfer crisis during boiling in simulators of rod assembly cells
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsHeat Transfer Assembly Cell Heat Transfer Crisis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Efimov, "Investigation of the water boiling crisis in a rod bundle simulator," Teploénergetika, No. 1, 59 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Efimov, et al., "Effect of the rod bundle characteristics on the boiling crisis," in: Heat Exchange, Hydrodynamics and Thermophysical Characteristics of Substances [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968), p. 54.Google Scholar
- 3.I. T. Alad'ev and L. D. Dodonov, Critical thermal fluxes in underheated water boiling in channels with a complex shape, in: Convective and Radiative Heat Exchange [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1960), p. 65.Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Smolin and V. K. Polyakov, "Coolant boiling crisis in rod assemblies," in: Proc. of Sixth Intern. Heat Transfer Conf., Toronto, Canada, August 7–11, 1978, General Papers, Vol. 5, p. 47.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Lee, An Experimental Investigation of Forced Convection Burnout in High-Pressure Water, Pt. 3: Long Tubes with Uniform and Nonuniform Axial Heating, AEEW-R355, Winfrith (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.B. A. Zenkevich et al., Analysis and Generalization of Experimental Data on Heat Transfer Crisis in Forced Flow of Boiling Water in Pipes [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Smolin and V. K. Polyakov, Method for calculating the heat transfer crisis during coolant boiling in rod assemblies, in: Thermophysical Investigations Aimed at Ensuring the Reliability and Safety of Water-Cooled, Water-Moderated Nuclear Reactors [in Russian], Council of Mutual Economic Aid (SEV), TF-78 [in Russian], Vol. 2, Budapest (1978), p. 475.Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Smolin, Yu. V. Mironov, S. V. Shpanskii, and V. S. Bashkin, "Experience gained in generalizing data on the heat transfer crisis in rod assemblies by means of the cell method," Teploenergetika, No. 1, 16–19 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.V. S. Bashkin, Yu. V. Mironov, V. N. Smolin, and S. V. Shpanskii, Calculation of the heat transfer crisis during boiling in rod assemblies with an allowance for the thermohydraulics of elementary cells, in: Thermophysics-84, Heat Engineering Safety of Water-Cooled, Water-Moderated Power Nuclear Reactors (VVÉR) [in Russian], Vol. 2, Moscow (1985), pp. 21–42.Google Scholar
- 10.I. I. Gromova, V. I. Esikov, and V. N. Smolin, "Calculation of the heat transfer crisis during boiling in tubular fuel elements on the basis of a control experiment," At. Énerg.,69, No. 4, 219–223 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991