New algorithms for identifying the specified acceleration period and current reactivity of a reactor in real time
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsCurrent Reactivity Acceleration Period
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Korolev and E. S. Matusevich, Control and Protection Systems of Critical Test-stands [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow, 1985.Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Petrov (ed.), Fundamentals of Automatic Control of Astronautical Nuclear Power Plants [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Ya. Emel'yanov, P. A. Gavrilov, and B. N. Seliverstov, Control and Safety of Nuclear Power Reactors [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Kazanskii and E. S. Matusevich, Experimental Methods of Reactor Physics [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Polozov and S. N. Sikorin, "Digital reactimeter based on a microcomputer and CAMAC equipment," Vest. AN BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Énerg. Nauk., No. 4, 87 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Z. Tarasko, Method of a Minimum of the Direct Discrepancy in Distribution-Search Problems. Preprint FÉI-1446 [in Russian], Power-Physics Institute, Obninsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Tarasov, V. K. Daruga, A. V. Zhukov, et al., "Determining the coefficient Kef of the BFS-40 critical pile using various programs and systems of constants," Vopr. At. Nauk. Tekh., Ser. Yad. Konst., No. 4, 13 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Tarasov, "Minimal program complex for measuring the reactivity of a nuclear reactor," Vopr. At. Nauk. Tekh., Ser. Yad. Konst., No. 1, 25 (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.T. M. Shimanskaya and A. V. Zrodnikov, Effective Algorithm for Integrating the Kinetic Equations of a Reactor on the Basis of Geer Numerical Methods. Preprint FEI-1478 [in Russian], Power-Physics Institute, Obninsk (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991