Thermal dissociation mechanism of diatomic molecules
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Dynamical System Diatomic Molecule Thermal Dissociation Dissociation Mechanism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Stupochenko, S. A. Losev, and A. I. Osipov, Relaxation Processes in Shock Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Stupochenko and M. N. Safaryan, Teor. i eksp. khimiya, 2, 649, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Osipov and N. A. Generalov, FGV [Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves],2, 2, 83, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Osipov, Teor. i eksp. khimiya, 2, 649, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Kuznetsov, DAN SSSR,164, 1097, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.E. E. Nikitin, Modern Theories of Thermal Decomposition and Isomerization of Molecules in the Gas Phase [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1964.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970