Design of column-type apparatus for separation and washing of sands before sorption-recovery of uranium from pulp
- 31 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Tolkachev, I. A. Yakubovich, A. A. Bulanov, et al., "A study of the pulp classification process with simultaneous washing-off of the soluble matter from sands in a suspended layer," Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Metall., No. 4, 16–21 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Karpacheva and E. I. Zakharov, Theoretical and Design Principles of Pulse (Pulsating) Column Reactors [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Bulanov, I. A. Yakubovich, V. A. Tolkachev et al., "Classification column," Inventor's Certificate No. 1106536, Byull. Izobret., No. 29 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Aksenov, A. A. Bulanov, V. A. Tolkachev, et al., "A method of automatically controlling the contacting process of solid particles and liquid in a column apparatus with pulsed mixing," Inventor's Certificate No. 1301436, Byull. Izobret., No. 13 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Rozen, "Scale conversion (scaling up) in chemical technology," Khim. Promysh., No. 8, 455–458 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Karpacheva, V. N. Koshkin, and E. I. Zakharov, "Main parameters and analysis of the hydrodynamic structure of streams in pulsating sorption columns," Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekh.,10, No. 1, 146–149 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Rozen, Theory of Isotope Separation in Columns [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Bulanov, I. A. Yakubovich, V. A. Tolkachev, et al., "Longitudinal agitation of of dispersed phase when treating suspensions in column-type apparatus," Zh. Prikl. Khim.,61, No. 6, 1285–1288 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Mishek and V. Rod, in: Recent Developments in the Field of Liquid Extraction [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991