Use of the INAA advance prediction computer program on elements standards
- 32 Downloads
The pure-element sample weights for standards of 70 elements, including their 194 principal (n, γ) products, have been calculated by the APCP, each for the optimum condition set for the analysis by INAA of multi-element samples of all kinds of matrix materials. From these APCP results, pure-element LODs have also been calculated for these same conditions, and compared with the 1980 Guinn/Hoste table of LODs.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Optimum Condition Computer Program Sample Weight
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. GUINN, Proc. Conf. on Nuclear Methods in Environmental and Energy Research, Columbia, Missouri, 1980, Dept of Energy CONF-800433, p. 2.Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. GUINN, J. LESLIE, L. NAKAZAWA, J. Radioanal. Chem., 70 (1982) 513.Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. GUINN, L. NAKAZAWA DAHLGREN, J. C. LESLIE, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 84 (1984) 103.Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. GUINN, L. NAKAZAWA, J. LESLIE, Proc. 5th Intern. Conf. on Nucl. Methods in Environmental and Energy Research, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, 1984, Dept. of Energy CONF-840408, p. 23.Google Scholar
- 5.H. S. HSIA, V. P. GUINN, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 112 (1987) 223.Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. GUINN, J. HOSTE, in: IAEA Technical Report on Elemental Analysis of Biological Materials, Tech. Rept. Series No. 197, Vienna, Austria, 1980, p. 105.Google Scholar