Coprecipitation of radium with calcium and strontium from acid solutions using crown ether and tungstosilicic acid
- 53 Downloads
The coprecipitation of radium with strontium or calcium, 18C6 and tungstosilicic acid was studied. It was determined that radium is coprecipitated with Ca and Sr and mixed compounds are fomed. It was also find the yield of Ra depends on the ratio of stability constants of metals present in a solution with 18C6. The stability constant of Ra with 18C6 was determined using a precipitation method.
KeywordsCalcium Precipitation Ether Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hiraoka (Ed.), Crown Compounds, Their Characteristics and Application, Elsevier, Amsterdam, Oxford, 1992.Google Scholar
- 2.Kulyukhin, N. B., Mikheev, I. E. Veleshko, L. N. Aerman, Radiokhimiya, 34 (1992) 88.Google Scholar
- 3.Rydberg, C. Musikas, R. G. Choppin, Principles and Practices of Solvent Extraction, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1992.Google Scholar
- 4.V. Mikulaj, V. Švec, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 183 (1994) 127.Google Scholar
- 6.Kulyukhin, A. V. Mayorov, A. N. Kamenskaya, N. B. Mikheev, Radiokhimiya, 31 (1989) 127.Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Shiokawa, T. Kido, S. Suzuki, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 96 (1985) 245.Google Scholar