μSR-study of reactivity of substituent ions and point-like defects in quartz monocrystals
- 21 Downloads
μSR-method has been used for studying reactions of muonium as an analogue of a light hydrogen isotope with impurity atoms and point-like defects. The relaxation rate of muonium polarization λMu was measured for 11 samples with different concentrations of impurity atoms and defects. The rate constants of reactions of muonium with Fe, Al, Li, Ba, Cu, Mn, Ti and Pb atoms in quartz were defined.
KeywordsHydrogen Physical Chemistry Quartz Inorganic Chemistry Relaxation Rate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V.G. FIRSOV, L.I. PONOMAREV, Mesic Chemistry // Modern Physics in Chemistry, Academic Press,., N.-Y., 1976, v.1, p.309–373.Google Scholar
- 2.D.C. WALKER, Muon and Muonium Chemistry, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 1983.Google Scholar
- 3.M.P. BALANDIN, A.V. DEMYANOV, T.N. MAMEDOV, V.S. ROGANOV, Preprint JINR P9-90-435, Dubna, 1990.Google Scholar
- 4.V.A. VOLCHENKOV, V.A. GORDEEV, V.A. ELISEEV et. al., Preprint LINP No. 617, Leningrad, 1980.Google Scholar
- 5.S.G. BARSOV, A.L. GETALOV, V.A. GORDEEV et. al., Preprint LINP No. 659, Leningrad, 1981.Google Scholar
- 6.Synthesis of Minerals, Nedra, Moscow, 1987.Google Scholar
- 7.L.I. TZINOBER, M.I. SAMOILOVICH, L.A. GORDIENKO, Crystallography, 10 (1965) 879.Google Scholar
- 8.V.Z. KRASIL'SHCHIK, E.A. VOROPAEV, M.S. CHUPAKHIN, Jour. Analytic Chemistry 34 (1979) 1581.Google Scholar
- 9.M.S. CHUPAKHIN, V.Z. KRASIL'SHCHIK, A.I. SUKHANOVSKAYA, The Methods for Analysis of Chemically Pure Materials, Chemistry, Moscow, 1984.Google Scholar
- 10.S.G. BARSOV, A.L. GETALOV, V.A. GORDEEV et. al., Phys. Lett., 110A (1985) 225.Google Scholar