Conversion electron Mössbauer study of short range ordering in electrochemically deposited Fe−Ni−Cr alloys
- 30 Downloads
57Fe Conversion electron Mössbauer spectroscopy, X-ray diffractometry and electron microprobe measurements were performed on Fe−Ni−Cr alloys coatings electrochemically deposited at different times (from 1 to 29 minutes). Significant differences have been found among the Mössbauer spectra of samples examined. The changes are also reflected by the hyperfine field distribution derived from the spectra. The observed changes can be associated with changes in the magnetic anisotropy and in the short range ordering in correlated to the duration of electrochemical deposition.
KeywordsAnisotropy Short Range Field Distribution Electron Microprobe Magnetic Anisotropy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. KUZMANN, A. VÉRTES, C.U. CHISHOLM, A. WATSON, M. EL-SHARIF, A.M.H. ANDERSON, Hyp. Int.54 (1990) 821.Google Scholar
- E. KUZMANN, I. CZAKÓ-NAGY, A. VÉRTES, C.U. CHISHOLM, A. WATSON, M. EL-SHARIF, J. KERTI, G. KONCZOS, Hyp. Int. 45 (1989) 397.Google Scholar
- E. KUZMANN, I. VARGA, A. VÉRTES, I. CZAKÓ-NAGY, C.U. CHISHOLM, Hyp. Int. 69 (1991) 459.Google Scholar
- E. KUZMANN, A. VÉRTES, F. KH CHIBIROVA, C.U. CHISHOLM, M. EL-SHARIF, Nucl. Instr. Methods B76 (1993) 96Google Scholar
- M. EL-SHARIF, A. WATSON, C.U. CHISHOLM, Trans. IMF 66 (1988) 34.Google Scholar
- M. EL-SHARIF, A. WATSON, C.U. CHISHOLM, Trans. IMF 64 (1988) 149.Google Scholar
- U. GONSER, J. Physique, 41 (1980) C1–51Google Scholar
- T. ZEMCIK, E. KUZMANN, S. VITKOVA, G. RAICHEWSKII, Hyp. Int. 55 (1990) 1107.Google Scholar