Thermodynamics of the extraction of Eu3+ with thenoyltrifluoroacetone, triphenylarsine oxide and other phosphine oxides
Extraction of Eu3+ from 0.1M aqueous perchlorate medium by thenoyltrifluoroacetone (HTTA) and by mixtures of HTTA and tributylphosphate (TBP), HTTA and triphenylphosphine oxide (TPPO), HTTA and trioctylphosphine oxide (TOPO) and HTTA and triphenylarsine oxide (TPAsO) has been studied at various temperatures allowing for the elucidation of the mechanism of extraction in each case and a comparison between the various bases.
KeywordsOxide Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Topo Perchlorate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. DUYCKAERTS, T. F. DESREUX, Proc. Int. Conf. ISEC 77, Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Spec. Vol. 21, 1979, p. 71.Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. LASKORIN, V. V. YAKSHIN, N. A. LYUBOSVE TOVA, Russian Chem. Rev., English Version, 50 (1981) No. 5 454.Google Scholar
- 3.A. T. KANDIL, K. FARAH, Radiochim. Acta, 26 (1979) 123.Google Scholar
- 4.A. T. KANDIL, K. FARAH, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem., 42 (1980) 1491.Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. KHALIFA, N. ZAKAREIA, F. SHEHATA, H. F. ALY, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 82 (1984) 75.Google Scholar