Elemental determination of airborne particulate matter by XRF
- 64 Downloads
Multielement determination of airbone particulates collected on PTFE-membrane filters by XRF, and possibility of using this technique in Receptor Model analysis were investigated. In order to keep the background interference as low as possible, special emphasis was therefore laid on the setup of optimized analytical procedures for XRF measurement. An intercomparison between INAA and XRF methods was performed by analyzing the same filter samples.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Analytical Procedure INAA Filter Sample
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. G. DZUBAY, X-ray Fluorescence Analysis of Environmental Samples, Ann Arbor Science, Inc., 1978.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. MARKOVIC, R. E. VAN GRIEKEN, Anal. Chem., 114 (1988), 28R.Google Scholar
- 3.C. F. WANG, E. E. CHANG, P. C. CHIANG, N. K. ARAS, Analyst, 120 (1995), 2521.Google Scholar
- 4.S. L. JEN, Master Thesis, National Tsing Hua University, 1996.Google Scholar
- 5.C. F. WANG, W. H. CHEN, M. H. YANG, P. C. CHIANG, Analyst, 120 (1995), 1681.Google Scholar
- 6.C. F. WANG, P. C. CHIANG, Y. C. CHIANG, W. H. CHEN, Toxic. Environ. Chem., to be published.Google Scholar
- 7.P. K. HOPKE, Receptor Modeling in Environmental Chemistry, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1985.Google Scholar
- 8.USEPA Report No. EPA-450/4-81-016a, Receptor Model Technical Series, V1(1981), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC.Google Scholar
- 9.USEPA Report No. EPA-450/4-81-016b, Receptor Model Technical Series, V2(1981), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC.Google Scholar
- 10.USEPA Report No. EPA-450/4-83-014, Receptor Model Technical Series, V3(1983), U. S. Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC.Google Scholar