A search for rare and other trace elements in different stages of a copper mill by NAA
- 36 Downloads
A method has been developed for the determination of Re, Se, As, Sb, Pt, Au, Te and Rare Earth elements in samples collected at various stages during the production of copper. Instrumental neutron activation analysis, along with a multielement sequential procedure for radiochemical separation of these analytes has been worked out and the results for various samples are discussed.
KeywordsCopper Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Rare Earth Element Activation Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. BETTINELLI, U. BARONI, At. Spectrosc., 9 (1988) 157.Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. ALI, H. B. DESAI, Ch. VENKATESWARLU, Anal. Chim. Acta, 107 (1979) 415.Google Scholar
- 3.I. BOYADJOV, R. DE NEVE, J. HOSTE, Anal. Chim. Acta, 40 (1968) 373.Google Scholar
- 4.D. F. C. MORRIS, F. W. FIFIELD, Talanta, 8 (1961) 612.Google Scholar
- 5.H. W. STOCKMAN, J. Radioanal. Anal. Chem., 78 (1983) 307.Google Scholar
- 6.E. B. SANDELL, Colorimetric Determination of Traces of Metals, Interscienre Publishers; New York, 1969, p. 732.Google Scholar
- 7.A. J. VOGEL, Textbook of Quantitative Inorganic Analysis, p. 510.Google Scholar