Current status of neutron activation analysis and aplied nuclear chemistry
- 37 Downloads
A review of recent scientometric studies of citations and publication data shows the present state of NAA and applied nuclear chemistry as compared to other analytical techniques.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Activation Analysis Present State Neutron Activation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. BRAUN, E. BUJDOSÓ, A. SCHUBERT, Literature of Analytical Chemistry: A Scientometric Evaluation, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, 1987.Google Scholar
- 2.T. BRAUN, E. BUJDOSÓ, W. S. LYON, Anal. Chem., 52 (1980) 617A.Google Scholar
- 3.N. RESCHER, Scientific Progress, Univ. of Pittsburgh Press, Pittsburgh, PA, 1978.Google Scholar
- 4.T. BRAUN, W. GLÄNZEL, A. SCHUBERT, Scientometrics, 12 (1987) 267.Google Scholar
- 5.T. BRAUN, A. SCHUBERT, S. ZSINDELY, TRAC 8 (1989) 1.Google Scholar
- 6.T. BRAUN, E. BUJDOSÓ, W. S. LYON, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 91 (1985) 419.Google Scholar
- 7.T. BRAUN, in: Comparison of Nuclear Analytical Methods with Competitive Methods, IAEATECDOC-435, IAEA, Vienna, Austria, 1987, p. 9.Google Scholar
- 8.T. BRAUN, Fresen. Z. Anal. Chem., 323 (1986) 105.Google Scholar
- 9.H. SMALL, Detecting Emergent Growth Areas in Science, Institute for Scientific Infromation, Philadelphia, PA., 1982.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1990