Isolation of transplutonium elements on ion exchangers from solutions of high salt concentration
- 36 Downloads
The behaviour of transplutonium elements (TPE) on cation and anion exchangers in aqueous alcoholic solutions of chlorides and nitrates of some alkali and alkaline earth metals as depending on different factors: salt concentration, content of alcohol and of acid in the solution as well as the nature of a cation has been studied. The data obtained were used to determine the optimal conditions of concentration of TPE on ion exchangers from solutions containing great quantities of salts. The advantages of the use of aqueous alcoholic solutions of nitric acid in the isolation of TPE from such solutions have been shown.
KeywordsAlcohol Chloride Nitrate Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. H. LLOYD, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 17 (1963) 452.Google Scholar
- 3.M. H. LLOYD, R. E. LEUZE, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 11 (1961) 274.Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. ALEXANDROV, L. B. MALYSHEVA, G. P. SAVOSKINA, E. A. SMIRNOVA, A. S. KRIVOKHATSKY, Radiokhimiya, 19 (1977) 472.Google Scholar
- 8.K. A. KRAUS, F. NELSON, Intern. Conf., Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy, Geneva, 7 (1956) 113.Google Scholar
- 11.L. I. GUSEVA, G. S. tIKHOMIROVA, Radiokhimiya, 15 (1973) 401.Google Scholar
- 12.I. A. LEBEDEV, B. F. MYASOEDOV, L. I. GUSEVA, J. Radioanal. Chem., 21 (1974) 259.Google Scholar
- 13.L. I. GUSEVA, B. F. MYASOEDOV, G. S. TIKHOMIROVA, L. I. PAVLENKO, G. G. BABICHEVA, J. Radioanal. Chem., 13 (1973) 293.Google Scholar