On the use of spectrum subtraction in INAA based on short-lived radionuclides
- 24 Downloads
The influence of a separate compton-background determination on the precision and accuracy of INAA by short-lived radionuclides is discussed. A gain in both parameters is possible at the cost of an appreciably prolonged cycle time.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Radionuclide Cycle Time INAA
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. FAANHOF, H. A. DAS, J. Radioanal. Chem., 54 (1979) 289.Google Scholar
- 2.A. FAANHOF, H. A. DAS, J. Radioanal. Chem., 54 (1979) 303.Google Scholar
- 3.B. J. T. NIEUWENDIJK et al., J. Radioanal. Chem., 89 (1985) 465.Google Scholar
- 4.H. A. DAS et al., Determination of As, Se and Sb by NAA. Application to hair samples. Report ECN-131, April 1983.Google Scholar
- 5.H. A. VAN DER SLOOT et al., Anionic species of V, As, Se, Mo, Sb, Te and W in the Scheldt and Rhine estuaries and the Southern Bight. Report ECN-83-173, 1983.Google Scholar