The software and information system for development of neutron activation techniques with optimal characteristics
- 28 Downloads
An optimal software and information system for NAA techniques has been developed. The system includes a data base and software complex. A number of original analog simulation algorithms of the gamma-spectrum of an activated sample were tested. The calculations of the metrological characteristics of optimal AA conditions were used as a basis. The analog simulation program for activation in a reactor, neutron generator, or with a252Cf radiation source simulates the γ-spectrum of a sample taking into account the decay chains up to the 15th link. A research of the optimal activation conditions for the determination of elements is conducted within a wide range of variations using the data base management system.
KeywordsOptimal Characteristic Simulation Algorithm Decay Chain Activation Technique Metrological Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. L. ISENHOUR, C. A. EVANS, G. H. MORRISON, Proc. 1965 Intern. Conf. on Modern Trends in Activation Analysis, College Station, Texas, USA, 1969, p. 123.Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. GUINN, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 110 (1987) 5.Google Scholar
- 3.D. D. BURGESS, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 110 (1987) 51.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. DAVIDOV, A. P. NAUMOV, Radioanal. Radiochem. Letters, 35 (1978) 77.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. TRUKHOV, A. P. NAUMOV, A. P. GANZHA, Intern. Conf. on Activation Analysis and Its Application, Abstracts, Oct. 15–19, 1990, Beijing, China, p. 236.Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. NAUMOV, S. I. KAFALA, V. V. TURBIN, Nucl. Inst. Methods, B 18 (1987) 272.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. NALIMOV, Application of Mathematical Statistics in Analytical Chemistry, Fizmatgis, Moscow, 1960.Google Scholar