Determination of cerium by substoichiometric extraction with β-hydroxy naphthaldoxime
- 38 Downloads
A substoichiometric radiochemical extraction method has been developed for the determination of cerium employing a chelating agent β-hydroxy-naphthaldoxime, dissolved in isoamyl alcohol. The reagent was synthesised and characterised in our laboratory. The method developed was utilized to determine the cerium content of some natural samples.
KeywordsAlcohol Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Cerium Extraction Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Ruzicka, J. Stary, Talanta, 10 (1963) 287.Google Scholar
- 2.N. Suzuki, K. Kudo, Anal. Chim. Acta., 32 (1965) 1050.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Stary, J. Ruzicka, Talanta, 18 (1971) 1.Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Nadkarni, J. Radioanal. Chem., 20 (1974) 139.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Kudo, N. Suzuki, J. Radioanal. Chem., 26 (1975) 327.Google Scholar
- 6.T. Kambara, J. Suzuki, H. Yoshioka, Y. Ugai, J. Radioanal. Chem., 59 (1980) 315.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Greaves, H. Eldevfield, G. P. Klinhammu, Anal. Chim. Acta, 218 (1989) 265.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Yagi, K. Masumota, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 99 (1986) 287.Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Vogel, Quantitative Inorganic Analysis, 4th ed. ELBS and Longman, London, 1978.Google Scholar